My first impression is, “It’s all mess”, you need to put create a portfolio in MoneyControl.com to better manage your shares.
Next is, an optimal portfolio should have 10 to 30 shares, anything more than that is unmanageable.
I will share my ideas as I analyze your portfolio, Meanwhile I suggest you to learn “The Intelligent Investor” book by Benjamin Graham. He is guru of Warren Buffet.
1. ITC gave 1:2 bonus last week, your portfolio doesn’t reflect the change.
2. Muthoot finance, SREI Fin and Infra buy price is missing in the XLS. Investment in these three is very high (25%) on comparison. Are these Mutual funds for tax benefits?
3. Most of your IPO are doing well like Ujjivan, Lal Path, Syngene and VRL. Could book profits, we should discuss on this.
4. JP associates is a crap share, should exit around rs 20 even for a small loss. Will never get back to 30 for a very long time.
5. You have to learn a lot of basics. At first stop buying more. There is lots and lots to re-gig and improve in your existing investments.
6. Your current overall gain doesn’t look attractive at all, we may discuss on this as well 😃😃