🍁Happy daughter’s week. 🙍👭🙍👭🙍👭 Daughter is not equal to tension But In today’s world Daughter is equal to Ten son’ s 🙍👭🙍👭 A FATHER Asked His DAUGHTER: Who Would U Love More, Me Or Ur Husband..?? 👭👭🙍🙍👭👭🙍🙍 The BEST Reply Given By the DAUGHTER: I Don’t Know Really, But When I See U, I Forget Him, But When I See Him, I Remember U.. 🙍🙍🙍👭👭👭👭🙍🙍🙍 U Can Always Call Ur DAUGHTER As Beta, But U Can Never Call Ur Son As Beti.. That’s Why DAUGHTERS…
Hrithik Roshan‘s first look from his upcoming film ‘Kaabil’ is out and it is damn intense!
The film directed is by ‘Jazbaa’ director Sanjay Gupta and produced by Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan. The first look shows Hrithik’s light green eyes and a lit candle’s reflection inside it. The film’s tagline is ‘The Mind Sees All‘.
Hrithik will be seen opposite the beautiful Yami Gautam in the film. Hrithik and Yami will be seen playing the role of blind people in ‘Kaabil‘.
More related FaceLaptop messages here,
Rujuta Diwekar is highest paid dietitian in India. She is the one who took care of junior Ambani to lose 108 kgs. Please read her advice to diabetics:
1. Eat LOCAL fruits. Like Banana, Grapes, Chikoo, Mangoes. All fruits have FRUCTOSE so it doesn’t matter that you are eating a mango over an Apple. A Mango comes from Konkan and Apple from Kashmir. So Mango is more local to you.
2 . Choose Seed oils than Veggie oils. Like choose ground nut, mustard, coconut and til. Don’t choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (FoodGinger) for more information.
3. Rujuta spends max time in her talks talking about GHEE n its benefits.
Eat GHEE daily. How much GHEE we should eat depends on food. Few foods need more GHEE then eat more and vice versa. Eat ample GHEE. It REDUCES cholesterol.
3a. Include COCONUT. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli and dosa
Coconut has ZERO CHOLESTEROL and it makes your WAIST SLIM
3b. Don’t eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we dont need them. Also they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn’t start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, UPMA, idli, dosa, paratha
4 . Farhaan akhtars New ad of biscuits – fibre in every bite… Even ghar ka kachara has fibre, likewise oats have fibre. Don’t chose them for fibre. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No JUICES till you have teeth in your mouth to chew veggies and fruits
Follow us on Twitter (FoodGinger) to be up to date.
6 . SUGARCANE is the real DETOX . Drink the juice fresh or eat the SUGARCANE
7 . For pcos, thyroid – do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. RICE – eat regular WHITE RICE. NO NEED of Brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires ur pressure cooker, then why do u want to tire ur tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice. Rice is not high is GI INDEX. Rice has mediun GI index and by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down.
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d GI INDEX is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n u can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat – eat more if u r more hungry, let ur stomach be ur guide n vice versa
Like us on Facebook Page (FoodGinger) for latest information on Rujuta.
10. We can eat rice and chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat RICE in ALL THREE MEALS without any fear.
11. Food shoudn’t make you scared like eating rice and ghee. Food should make you FEEL GOOD
12 . NEVER look at CALORIES. Look at NUTRIENTS
13 . No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask yourself is this the food my Nani and Dadi ate? If yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need fried food so eat them.
16 . When not to have chai – tea – dont drink tea as the first thing in morning or when you are hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day and with sugar
17 . NO GREEN tea please. No green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
See our food website FoodGinger.com for latest updates.
18 . Eat ALL of your TRADITIONAL foods
19. Strictly NO to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/Walk more to digest & stay healthy.
More on our food website: FoodGinger
You may also like,
- Poornam Kozhukattai or Plain Modak Recipe
- Sweet Kozhukattai or Meeta Modak Recipe
- Kara Kozhukattai or Chilli Modak Recipe
- Ellu Urundai – Sesame Seeds Ladoo Recipe
- Ganesh Chaturthi Sweets for the Occasion
- What is Ganesh Chaturthi?
See here for list of all Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes – All Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes