A Husband working in UK wrote to his wife in India.
Dear Sunita Darling,
I can’t send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company’s
performance, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with this
Your loving husband,
His wife replied;
Thanks for the 100 kisses.
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk.
2. The electricity man, agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of
the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept 10kisses only,so I gave him 5extra.
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.
Please don’t worry about me, I still have a balance of 34 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance. Shall I plan the same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart!!
dnt laugh alone please share ……😜😜😝😝😁😁😁??😖😆😆😆😆.